The Lawman Anti-Theft Device

From: Alberto Aguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 07:28:22 EDT

I received my Lawman Brake Club thing yesterday and I
must say: "Verrrrrrrrry Nice" It doesnt have the look
and feel of "the club" Its thinner tubing but heavier
duty. Its in such an awkward place even if you wanted
to try to break it, the crook would need to have his
@$$ hanging outside the door which is when I would
plant a 0.45 in it. The price normally is 4 payments
of 19.95 ($80 + SnH). That day they knocked off one
payment as a promo ($60 + SnH) and additional
ones(clubs) would be 49.95 + SnH.
I tip my hat to the people responsible for the design
and hope this will deter car thieves until they figure
out something else. Unless your car gets towjacked.
Its happened to me. Car ended up missing and
conveniently found by tow truck driver the next
morning doors found open BUT no steering/column damage
no broken glass, no picked door
locks.....etc......Things that make you say
"hhhhhmmmmmm?"

Alberto Aguirre
http://thematrix.acmecity.com/oracle/195/98dakota.html