Re[2]: K&N dissed - QUICK D TYPE

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 07:22:28 EDT

I just had mine inspected in March and I didn't have any problem with my
homemade air intake (it's a really ugly interpretation of the Quick D or K&N
setup) or headers. My truck is a '98 so I didn't have to take the "dyno" test
and therefore don't know if there is any negative effect on emissions. I don't
think there will be but I thought I'd mention the fact that they didn't test
that.
Tom

P.S. I threw my factory box in the truck bed just in case they balked at the
K&N.