Re: RE: 'nother East coast meet? / Mason Dixon 17th annual mid Atlantic Mopar meet

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 10:53:24 EDT

Hmmmmmmmmm, somehow that didn't click to me..... when is the mopar meet
again? If it's after May 16th, color me there (although dynoday is the
20th)

Is anyone making a list yet? If not, I can take care of that; just anyone
interested in going, email me offlist with a distinguishable subject line

> O.K. - I'm combining threads to make this easier to follow:
>
> Jon Smith... how about combining the 2nd DML east coast meet with the
> Mid-Atlantic Mopar show? Get as many Daks as the last meet & we'll really
> make waves at the Mopar show!
> ********
> Mason Dixon/ 17th annual mid Atlantic Mopar meet
>
> It's in Frederick Co. Maryland., a little less than 10 mi. south of
> Hagerstown in a town called Boonsboro. It's not real far off from
Interstate