Re:RE: RE: The Lawman Anti-Theft Device

From: Alberto Aguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 11:00:22 EDT

Hey I think maybe i'd consider the loss of my dak
knowing that some punk thief is plastered on a guard
rail somewhere or maybe severed in two
hahahahahahhahaha
back to reality
if anything it gets in the way, causes problems, and
is hard to get to to cut at! Come on guys i just
spent $60 on the darn thing dont tell me its useless
already. Let me at least believe that between my
Alpine alarm with motion sensors and this thing, it
wont be as enticing for crooks. I plan on adding the
kill switch unit to my alarm too. That basically
leaves towtruck pulls. hmmmmm twist wheel, turn off
to lock steering wheel, and parking brake should take
care of the pull-towtrucks. With a flatbed you're
screwed.

BTW does anyone have problems with the steering wheel
locking??? Theyre supposed to right? All my other
vehicles did........mine does sometimes but mostly
doesnt. Also i need to releave some pressure from it,
when it does lock, to be able to turn the key in the
ignition.....is that normal??????