Re: RE: The Lawman Anti-Theft Device

From: Cale (vencomatic@ameritech.net)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 23:08:40 EDT

Yeah, but trying to work around this bloody ball scorching device has go
to be a royal pain in the arse. Let's face it - all of these devices
are only going to stop the amateurs and joyriders. The pros will always
find a countermeasure to a given deterrant, and bring the right tools
for the job. I think one of the most effective devices is the removable
steering wheel, except now you have to carry the stupid thing around
with you or lock it up somewhere.
Just my $0.02
Cale
98cc318sporty