Re: The Lawman Anti-Theft Device

From: Fermin Lizalde Jr. (roachmotel69@home.com)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 14:08:39 EDT

Mine does the same thing if, when I turn off the ignition and set the key to
lock, I CRANK the steering wheel over until it clicks. Then I usually have
to relieve the pressure for my key to turn past the "LOCK" position to the
"START" position.

Fermin Lizalde Jr.
2K Dakota Sport C/C, V-6 Auto,
Sony No Balony Head unit, Kenwood