Re: Re: Michelin LTX M/S Tires

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 17:13:39 EDT

i don't about off road, but in the rain and snow those michelins were great.
  during the winter i had 180 lbs in the back with those tires and hardl
ever spun the tires or fishtailed in the snow. i only have a 2wd, so i
don't really go off road, but have been on some fairly muddy dirt roads and
no problems at all. the cost was a bit high (around $120 a tire), but i
think for a mainly on road tire they are awesome. go for it!! you won't
regret it... go with the 235/75s though. they look great on my truck,
looks much better than the old 215/75s...
mike k
94 slt, cc, v6, 2wd, stuff...
90 talon about to be torn into..