Re: Edelbrock Headers installed!!

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 21:43:54 EDT

Yup!! Ive got em on my Ram, and they are GREAT headers!! Especially for
the money, with a y-pipe... there is only one problem with them, they
might be stainless steel, but they will rust, a friends of mine are pretty
rusty looking. Edelbrock headers are made of 409 stainless, which doesnt
have enough nickel (if any) to be resistant to rust. Thats why I got mine
Jet-hot coated. Just a note on something to watch out for.

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrapin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrapin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke