RE: Exhaust systems

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 07:45:53 EDT

Ford, Chevy, Dodge, whatever...it doesn't matter as long as you have the
Catalytic Converter and O2 sensors properly installed on the exhaust system,
you're emissions compliant. However, noise restrictions in your local area
are another story. Check to make sure, but normally...you can have
turn-downs before the rear axle (with mufflers of course) and still comply
with the "Modified Exhaust" laws.

- Bernd