Stolen CD Player

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 09:10:43 EDT

  Holy Crap!! First we had a rash of Dak's getting plowed, now we have a
bunch of Daks getting violated!!! And all this closely follows a thread from
last week where Mr T_____n's name was mentioned several times! I think we need
a filter put on the DML that will purge, erase, and incinerate ANY email item
with that word contained in it!! Who's with me??

Oh yeah, Jason sorry for your loss man. Like I said before, I think it's time
to thin the herd. We just need to catch the little terds....