E-fan Thermal Switches

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 09:10:08 EDT

I'd like to take a little survey of those running electric fans. Please
tell me which thermal switch you are using with your fan and how you like
it. Does it switch in and out like it is suppose to? Where and how do you
have it installed? Also, any other pertinent details you'd like to include.

I currently have the Perma-Cool 170º fixed t-switch tie-wrapped around my
upper radiator hose right in front of the radiator. I'm running this with
one 18" fan. The t-switch isn't worth 2 cents! Needless to say it is a 95%
chance of being replaced with something else. Please give me your feedback.
I might help someone else down the road too. Thanks.
Rich - Ashburn, VA