Re: E-fan Thermal Switches

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 12:19:20 EDT

Rich, I have a Flex-a-lite 210 dual with a HAYDEN
thermostat switch. I think the adjustable range is
160 - 210 degr.??? They are a quality thermo and fit
through the radiator core near the drivers side upper
radiator hose, where the hottest water is when the
engine t'stat opens. This unit comes with an epoxy
housing incasing the adjustable rehostat and the
30 amp relay plugs into this. You get about 1 1/2
foot of wire with the thermostat. My cost was about
$40 from pepboys. If you want some details on the
install give me a shout.

GS -