Re: Tranny update

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 12:22:14 EDT

Brett:

Glad things are working out for you. Since you are just now getting
everything done on the tranny and use your vehicle for a lot of miles a
year, why don't you look at extending your warranty. On a used vehicle,
most of those places want a mechanic to certify that everything's in good
shape before they'll sell you the warranty so it looks like you're in a
good position.

I'm surprised about them having to remove the headers to get to the
tranny. I can understand the exhaust (some of it). DO you have long
pipes? Your commnets about the tranny do warrant further discussion. Who
was it that said this tranny was merely a 727 with overdrive?

Anyhow, glad to know you'll be out and about in that shiny, red
superstock Dodge real soon!
ttyl,

Richard