Re: brake help...

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 21:19:40 EDT

Brian and all others who responded,

I just completed my second brake pad R&R and the caliper bolts on my 98 V6
are taken off with a 7mm allen wrench. I am not sure if this is different
on the other models.

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca
coertell@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422