Re: Under the hood dressing

From: James Harmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 00:49:38 EDT

The split covering shrinks to fit. They don't make it in the size for the
radiator hose. There are a few companies out there that will make custom bend
radiator hoses out of the colored silicone. Very expensive - $140 per hose.
The spark plug wires? Try Accel. They are yellow and black. you could also go
with their coil too. Vacuum hose can be of the colored silicon type also. Try
this company. Baker precision is in Long Beach. They do a lot with the colored
silicon hoses. 562/427-2375. Ask for Darlene. You may have to send her a
sample of the radiator hoses for proper bending to be done.

Jim