Under the hood dressing

From: hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 23:36:08 EDT

As I've said before, some are for the style and some are for the 1/4 mile
(and some for both I suppose)...

Anyway, on this premise I must say I put as much energy and resources into
the style aspect of my Dakota as I have in the performance (actually more).

I would like to get "colored" wiring for under the hood (yes similar to what
the ricer do). Unfortunately, I do not recognize the names of these wires
and fear they may be all "style" and no performance. Can anyone recommend
company's which maufacture under-the-hood "dressing" that will retain or
increase stock performance.

In particular, I continue to seek out "Yellow" and "Black" as the only two
colors that shall ultimately be on my vehicle(There seems to be plenty of
"chrome" stuff out there, it just don't work with my vehicle). For under the
hood, I'm looking for a few areas where I can replace the stock BLACK lines
and wires (like the vacuum lines and plug wires).

Any suggestions are appreciated. Everything I've seen so far has been for
imports.

Kevin Hoegen
http://www.kersur.net/~hoegen
99 Dakota Sport 2WD V6 CC Solar Yellow
S/T Graphics/20% "removable" Tint
K&N "home-depot Black PVC" air intake/Quick-D TB ...in the mail!
Black AR-767s with 255/60s