Re: Under the hood dressing

From: Todd Abernathy (t_abernathy7@juno.com)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 02:17:04 EDT

Okay, it's just an idea. I don't know how good it would work or look, but
maybe you could dip the wiring you have now in yellow liquid electrical
tape or plastic dip. I say dip because I think if you tried to brush it
on you would get brush streaks. On the more practical side how about
yellow wire looms, yellow heat/shrink wrap (if they make it in yellow) or
just some yellow small flexible tubing/shrouding you can run your
preexisting wire inside of. Maybe use some yellow vinyl tape here or
there if needed. Also, I would shop around for supplies to do everything
you want instead of just buying items as you find them, because you might
start buying "bright yellow" and only be able to get some other stuff in
"gold yellow" and you may not like how the two look together. Then again
you might not be that picky. Hope this helped some. Good luck.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.