Re: I knew those Canadians were up to no good

From: Todd Abernathy (t_abernathy7@juno.com)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 16:21:30 EDT

Ah, so the problem is not from vehicle exhaust. Does that mean I can take
my cat off now ?
"[T]he fires also contributed to increased ozone level" = global warming?
Good, I like these mild winters. Fair is fair, it's just part of the
exchange program - for the years of acid rain we have given them back
east.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.