A day at Englishtown.....

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 16:21:25 EDT

Well Quiktruk99(Kevin) and I hit the Englishtown Swap&Show.. and here are my
thoughts...

Woke up at 5:30am, look out the window...first words...ahhhh shit!. Typical
Jersey weather.. Low overcast.. Weather Reports rain from mid to late
afternoon.. Made coffee and headed outside to spray some QuickDetail on the
truck and wait for Kevin. Kevin shows up , hit the bank and Dunkin Donuts..
Looks like the weather may hold.... Head out to the highway.. As we are
crossing the Raritian River drizzle! Still drizzling when we arrive at
Etown! After getting thru registration we parked next to a ragtop v6
premagger.. Steady rain but people are still showing up and there are cars
and vendors so we lockup got our Participant coffee mugs and dash plaque and
cruised the vendor areas. Got a Dakota T-shirt with GenII's on it with a
Rams head on the back. I got a RoadRunner horn! It's the later version horn
though...Got back to the trucks, scoped out a 00 R/T that parked next to us,
talked to a few folks, I started putting the horn in..sounds better than the
stock horn...a set of Hadley's are going in next.. Showed Kevin the Cali
Waterblade. I think he's gonna buy one on the way home. Back to a fine mist
now, we cruise the show areas.. Not really a good turn out...weather really
sucks..Starting to rain again.. Saw this Corvair with a v8 in the back! The
guys is using a marine v-drive to power the rear wheels..Pretty cool.. Lots
of old iron! The trucks ran from exotic to really trashy. Saw this 340 Cuda
bracket for sale..too bad I'm broke I could definitely have alot of fun with
that..Back to the trucks..decided to split the rain was getting
heavier...well there is always next year..

Hey Dave still wanna buy a RR horn??

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ