A day at Englishtown.....part 2

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 20:46:29 EDT

Yeah, me & Greg were the only DML'ers there, braving the elements. Doing car
shows in the rain sux, I've done it several times. Felt bad for Greg, it
being his first show, not a good impression. I've been doing shows with
various vehicles(including my 3 Daks) for about 15 years now. I scored 2
white DML stickers from him, they're VERY nice! About 1.5" less in diameter
than Jon's, now I have to decide where they'll go. Saw several Daks on the
way to & from the show, including a red Gen II for sale on Englishtown Rd.
Got passed by a black Gen III 4X on the Turnpike on the way home in the rain,
he must've been doing an easy 80. Sorry, I don't blur the line between fun &
stupidity. Oh well, score another one for the weatherman, who said "partly
sunny & 70". Yeah, right. Not to fret, there's the fall show in September,
which always has better scenery. ;) Sorry no other DML'ers were there.
Whatsamatter, scared of a little rain?

Kevin/NJ
99 CC V8 2wd auto
always addin' more......