Twin Turbo Smog Issues

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota57@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 00:51:57 EDT

I originally tried to get some interest in the twin
turbo's back at the end of last year. I receved a few
replies, but nowhere near enough. I have spoken to
shops in town and they have no problem with doing a
twin turbo setup, its just it won't be CARB legal. It
takes a LOT of money and testing to get the kit CARB
legal. For those seriously interested in a twin turbo
CARB legal kit, you may want to go to the bigger
companies like HKS and GREDDY, who may have the $$
allocated for R&D. However, you will most likely be
denied due to the fact that there is no demand or
market for the kit, especially for the v6's.

=====
Steven
www.smokindakota.com
www.dodge-trucks.net