Re: Re: Re: Re: One last exhaust flow question -f/u

From: Redmopar99@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 22:36:04 EDT

I'm from Illinois and I'm stationed in Utah with the Air Force so I don't
have to much to do with emissions right now. Once I get back to Illinois
though I'll have to deal with them. You might have a problem if you set it up
like mine since there is no exhaust pipe extending from underneath. It just
drops out of the muffler under the bed. I have a 2.5" inlet/2.5" outlet. The
3" outlet that I have is actually due to the pipe dropping the exhaust to the
groud instead of at my axle seals.
Aaron
'99 RC V6 4X2