Re: Re: Re: One last exhaust flow question -f/u

From: hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 21:41:59 EDT

I'd like to get more info from you...like part number of muffler, and
whether it is a 2.5" inlet/3" outlet...or if you used an adapter????

Also, any inspection issues I should be concerned with? I live in
Massachusetts, so like California things are pretty strict with respect to
emissions.

Thanks
Kevin Hoegen
http://www.kersur.net/~hoegen
99 Dakota Sport 2WD V6 CC Solar Yellow
S/T Graphics/20% "removable" Tint
K&N "home-depot Black PVC" air intake/Quick-D TB ...in the mail!
Black AR-767s with 255/60s