RE: Twin Turbos (JON?)

From: FastDodgeD@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 23:10:26 EDT

<< DML: RE: Twin Turbos (JON?) >>
For 3.9ers only!

Listen if you guys are not going to pay attention to my last fifty or so
postings, i understand that most of you guys are do it yourselfers. Look if
i can get five people commited to getting a Twin Turbo kit like me i can have
a group buy that will save everyone money. There are a few stipulations of
course. You can not order your own turbos, the kit is sold as a complete
unit. New turbos with necasary(spelling) hardware, in take fuel pumps and
fuel system as well as regulator, blow off, tubeing, wastegate's, exhaust
system stock 2.5 is not enough (trust me), etc... will run fine with a stock
comuter with about 12 pounds of boost. If you want an intercooled version
one is under development for my truck and should be done in about two weeks.
Understand that i need five commitments (non-deposit) as of yet. If i can
get five or more i can get a price within about a week and then we can all
talk about exact details.
Please return email to DML list and sciteckmiami@aol.com
Nick
11.08 @126