Re: Re: Freakin' Valvoline!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 23:13:36 EDT

Well, here's what I've been told and it makes absolute sense. Take it to the
dealership and see what they charge you. a cooling system service would cost
about 69.99 for only 2 quarts of antifreeze. we do it for 49.99. The price
of 69.99 is what I normally get as coupons in the mail. I'm not exactly sure
how much it is, but I'm guestimating around there. I mean, if you think
about it, we charge a lot less than the dealership and Jiffy Lube's oil
change is around 28.99 for a basic change and a FRAM oil filter.
-Dester

<< Ok, let's play a little game called "how bad did they rip Andy off?"
 Here's the bill for today's little visit: