Re: Speaking of Pennzoil. see that commercial?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 23:17:23 EDT

Milk on the dipstick? That sounds like antifreeze or lots of water is
getting into your cooling system. Do you usually run low on coolant? I'd
have that checked out.
-Dester

<< i dont know what to think, i just know whatever oil i start to use as soon
as
 i get a vehicle i stick with it my ford uses castrol gtx 10w40 my dads dak
 uses valvoline10w40 and my LeBaron uses penzoil w/ purebase 5w30 winter
10w30
 summer i do know that the dak has a lot of condensation and crap in the oil,
 the dipstick is rusting and you have to wipe the milk off it 3x just to get
 good reading, i dont like valvoline buy its not my truck