Re: 3" high flow cat?

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 23:35:18 EDT

Summit's catalog doesn't list Dynomax Super converters but they carry them.
I think my 3" one ran me about $130. I had a Catco that that was on the
verge of going and had Summit warranty it out after 8 months, no questions
asked. My mpg went up to an average of 16 in the city after the swap.
That's 2 mpg better than the Catco ever did.

In a message dated 4/16/00 11:14:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
miggitymike@juno.com writes:

> Does anyone make a 3" high flow cat? I haven't been able to find one for
> Project 13's (I need a 3" 3-way cat). I've checked Jegs and Summit's
> catalogs, but no luck... anyone?

Kelly in SC
'96 CC 5.2
'92 Daytona IROC R/T Finally!
'86 Daytona Turbo Z CS "Free 2 Good Home"