Re: Betch-ya I can stump you guys!!!!!!!

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 15:26:37 EDT

Well, that SLT (slut) thing might apply to me, so i guess i'm driving the
righ truck. :)
And the pizza money: Each guy payed $10, got back a dollar, leaving a
so-called discrepancy. Not so.
The delivery guy got $5 back, and kept $2, cause the pizza was really only
$25. So, each guy gets a buck back, totalling $28, plus the 2 bucks the
delivery guy keeps for himself. $30 total, end of story.

Frank WJ
P.S. I usually tip the pizza guy at least 2 bucks. :)