Re: Ordering New SLT

From: Todd Abernathy (t_abernathy7@juno.com)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 18:37:29 EDT

"One Problem, The Patroit Blue does not come in the Sport Package. And
that is the Color I want."

Man, I hate when they do that. I wanted lightdrift wood and it does not
come in the Sport either. Oh, nevermind, sorry. That Patroit Blue
should look real sharp with the chrome. And the chrome might last longer
than just the painted bumpers anyway. Plus, with the SLT you get a nice
hood insulation pad that should help keep the noise down.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.