Re: roll pan

From: Robertsons (jrobert@voyageur.ca)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 22:25:24 EST

Hey Frank

I have a roll pan from Summit and it fit and looks good. I had to do some
finish work on it before painting but nothing major. The pan also had to be
supported in the center to prevent it from flexing but for me this wasn't a
big deal because I have a frame mounted hitch right behind it. Sorry, no
pics (no scanner).

Dave R