Re: FACTORY INFINITY SOUND SYSTEM..........(questions)

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 23:25:25 EDT

The distance from the speakers to your ears is very unequal and causes poor
stereo imaging. You would have to sit in the middle of the truck for proper
stereo separation. This location is judged unacceptable in all sound off
competitions. The only location that comes close would be a custom built kick
panel that contains the midrange and tweeters aimed at the center of the
headliner and put woofers only in the stock door locations and rear.