TWIN TURBOS!!! A REALITY!!! latest update

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 23:33:07 EDT

okay, I guess you guys know I'm excited. Anyways. here's what I got from
SciTech.
come on! the more people in on this deal, the lower the prices will be for
everyone that joins. So join the bandwagon to 12 second v6 dakotas. Nick
ran a 11.08. I wonder what a stock dakota would do and what a mildly
modified dakota would do...
-Dester

<<snip
Okay so far there are four requests for the system and I am hoping that there
will be more. If we can get to five or more we can have a final price in
about a week and a half. Please send emails to fellow DML'ers to let them
know about what is going on. Once we get the quota we can release all the
details about the system along with the price.
Scitech Motorsports
(305)254-3023
<<unsnip