Re: Re: MAP Sensor "Issue"

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 12:17:44 EDT

"Bernd D. Ratsch" wrote:

> Can ya send me the plots?

Bernd,
   Here is a link with some really good ones - especially the colored 3D one.
Also for the newbies out there - this is a must read if you are new to EFI
systems.

http://hometown.aol.com/dvandrews/ems.htm

Latr,

Shane

ps - Bernd, Have you hooked up your scan tool to other type systems like smaller
hemi-headed and turbo'd jap cars? Our setups are boring compared to them. The
accuracy and response times of theirs vs ours really dont even compare. You do
know that they all use the same interface (ISO9141-2) right? I've even had
success with pre-'96 vehicles that still comply with OBDII. Just goes to show how
far ahead they really are.

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/Coil/Wires/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"