Re: Re: MAP Sensor "Issue"

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 12:43:34 EDT

Very cool site.

Thanks Shane. (It's been a long time since i've had to read those types of
plots...guess it'll give me something to do tonight.)

I haven't hooked up my scanner to any Jap cars since I don' really have a
whole lot around my neighborhood. (Yeah...it's a Texas thing - TRUCKS.) I
don't doubt that they're way ahead of the game but that's always been their
game plan anyway.

- Bernd