Amplifier mounting?

From: Brown, Mike (CAD) (MBrown@ciena.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 13:28:40 EDT

DML,

        Since so many article have been about auio equipment lately, I thought this would be a good time to ask
about amplifier mounting. Ho can you mount an amp inside the wall in a club cab? Is the amp inside the hollow area
or outside the sheet metal? How big of an amp can fit there? My MTX Thunder 5400 amp is 16-1/4" x 9" x 2" long (with
mounting feet). Currently it is under the driver's seat, but it sticks out too far. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

-Mike Brown
Pasadena, MD

97 Dakota CC