RE: Re: MAP Sensor "Issue"

From: Kurt Swanson (kswanson@peerenvironmental.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 13:40:42 EDT

Alan,

Don't take this personally, but I don't thinks it's necessary to keep
beating a "dead horse". We all know that Jules has pissed a number of
people off in the past and if anyone doesn't know how you guys feel, all
they have to do is go back into the archives! There are satisfied MP
customers on this list who don't necessary want to hear this issue all over
again! Let's leave him out of it and discuss the issue at hand!

No flames intended!

Thanks

Kurt Swanson
Minneapolis, MN

97 White Dak Sport CC 4X4, 318 Auto, etc