Re: skid plate installation on '95

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 15:13:16 EDT

I've got all three on my 95 4x4, but they were on there when I got it. I've
only had the front one on and off a couple times, but it is simple. 7 bolts
hold it in place. The others look to be just as simple. I don't see any
problem getting them on. They are nice and heavy duty, well, the front one
is I know. It's pretty heavy. Good luck. Let me know if you want me to
crawl underneath mine and check anything for you!
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6