Quick-D throttle body & intake...on order!....Mopar headers question?

From: Charles Wyman (cewyma@Roushind.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 15:16:02 EDT

Well since I'm in the process of trying to buy a house, I'm going to have to put my supercharger on hold (need money for down payment). But, in the mean time I just ordered a Quick-D throttle body & intake. I was going to order the TB any ways in conjunction with my s/c. I'll keep you all posted on how well the Quick-D setup works on my Durango at the track. Going back tomorrow for some more preliminary runs...I got the "Got to go faster" bug!

Does anyone know where I can order Mopar headers for my '00 Durango, 5.9L, 4x4? I've been doing some checking and can't seem to find them for a '00, just a '99 and older. The dealer said that the '99 headers will not fit on the '00. Also, when I looked up the part number in the Mopar Performance Catalog for the headers it has the same part number for the cat back. The price book calls it a exhaust system. Does the headers & cat back come together as a "exhaust system" or is it a mis-print? I don't have the book with me right now, but I think they showed a price of around $425.

Thanks,

Chuck
'00 Flame Red Durango SLT+
5.9L, 4x4, 3.92 LSD, R/T wheels (Goodyear Eagle GT II 275/60/R17)