Re: MAP Sensor "Issue"

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 16:36:55 EDT

I've got a question for Shane and Bernd...Hey Buds, do ya feel
like your doing DC's homework for them? Welcome to the DML! DC's
leader in Magnum research....

I wonder now if the larger percentage of Rams and Daks with the
hard to solve pinging problems (waiting on a computer flash) DC's
golden oldy, are MAP sensor problems all along? Makes you wonder.

GS -