Re: Re: TWIN TURBOS!!.

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 20:26:47 EDT

Mike, you can't have one. you have a 360 in yours, don't you? Anyways. I've
been told by Sci Teck that the stock v6 motor WILL hold up with the 12 psi
twin turbo setup they are developing for our trucks. maybe it will take some
extensive fabrication.

I also want to know if ANYONE can program the OBD-2 stuff to help it take the
new readings better. I guess kind of like a superchips on a 97+ dakota...
-Dester

<< Someone please tell me I'm wrong... I wanna see some Twin Turbo 6er's on
 the road as much as anyone else, but it just seems like it would be very
 expensive, very involved, and not very reliable...
 PLEASE tell me it's gonna be a nice easy bolt on thing... (okay, so I
 want one too.. hehehe)

 -mike d.