Re: VA Meet Pics now:decal removal

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 20:34:42 EDT

To remove the "SPORT" decals or any other decals on the door, just sit there
and peel them off. Some say that a blow dryer helps collect the glue on the
sticker better on the first "peel," but I just peeled it off and sat there
for about 30 minutes to rub it all off. I just used my fingers and it
started to hurt a little under all the friction, but I couldn't find any
better way.
-Dester

PS. Leave the "V6 or V8" magnum badges alone, they have 2 holes that
protrude through the fender and if you remove it, expect 2 hole there. I
just placed a clear side marker in there and it covered it...

<< Hello, Garret, how did you remove the Sport decals from your truck ?
 And, do you know if the air filter modification would also fit a 4.7 V8
 ? Have you had any problems in VA inspecting your truck with the air
 filter modification ?

 Thanks,
  Eugene