Alarm system idea

From: Todd Abernathy (t_abernathy7@juno.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 20:42:32 EDT

When talking to a friend about alarm systems he suggested wiring in some
real bright strobe lights just below the dash that would blind the thief.
 I thought it was a good idea and wanted to pass it on. I think it would
work real well with one of those high pitch in cab horns some alarms
have. Of course, I'm sure some attorney would find some liability if
your alarm temporally blinded a thief and he is hit by a car or runs off
a cliff while running away.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.