Re: TWIN TURBOS!!! TO DESTER223

From: John Foy (rbd_807@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 21:23:42 EDT

I'm EXTREMELY interested, but need a BALLPARK price. Just in the vicinity
will do. Send me what you think it will run me and I will get back with
you. Also, no matter how much it is, I can do it after the first of june.
Let me know off the list please!
Thank you sooo much!
Have a great day.
Dave Wilkins