Re: TWIN TURBOS!!! TO DESTER223

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 22:45:23 EDT

Okay, just so the whole list knows. I do NOT have any prices or even a ball
park figure. I think Sci Teck is doing a "test" run on how many people are
interested. I think it's kinda odd, because they won't release prices to us.
 Anyways. They told me that there should be a price next week, but here is
what I've been trying to tell the list. If you are interested (even if you
can't afford it at the present date) e-mail the guys and tell them your
situation. The more people interested, the smoother this twin turbo deal
will get started. I think it's like the MP hi-po computers. They take in
how many people are interested and how many might buy, and setup their target
sales projections and everything.
-Dester

<< 'm EXTREMELY interested, but need a BALLPARK price. Just in the vicinity
 will do. Send me what you think it will run me and I will get back with
 you. Also, no matter how much it is, I can do it after the first of june.
 Let me know off the list please!
 Thank you sooo much!
 Have a great day.
 Dave Wilkins