Re: Re: Re: Impressions of 1997 MP PCM,Attn: Bob Tom

From: Jason&Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 21:49:25 EDT

I got the 98 computer, about a $100 bucks more(269 hypertech 369 mopar) plus
the $67 to have the dealer flash the vin number, which wasen't a big deal
cause everyone said it came with some kind of a rebate when you send in your
stock computer you get $100. Wrong! At any rate the computer is installed
and I must say I'm not too impressed. But then I haven't been too impressed
with any of the mods I've done, headers, TB, exhuast, MSD. But you can feel
the biggest gain out of anything from the computer. Shift points changed
very little. I have an automatic and in 1st at WOT it will shift at 3000
rpms, there is more power just nothing like what I was expecting. But still
better than all the other mods.

Jason