Re: Gas mileage + LSD???

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 05:57:46 EDT

well i would say that the cover would deflect a lot of
air that would be causing extensive drag 5-6 mpg i
don't know about but i am in the process of setting my
new dakota with all the parts and assy off my totaled
dakota so i will have to find out the difference when
i swap the hard cover over
Frank 94 3.9 sport
      94 5.2 sport