New website!

From: Charles Wyman (cewyma@Roushind.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 10:57:11 EDT

Well I uploaded my website last night...it's my first. For some reason my background, text, colors, and a few other things didn't load properly. I'll try to fix them A.S.A.P. but check it out. You can still see my pics, 1/4 mile stats, list of mods, etc... it's just not exactly the way I have it on my Microsoft Frontpage, it looks real plain, but at least you can view it. I'm going back to Milan Dragway this afternoon if the rain holds off. I'm going to take some pics of my D in the water box...can you say "smoke 'em"! Please let me know what you think of my site...any constructive criticism would be great....hehehe.

www.geocities.com/papa_c_d/

Chuck
'00 Flame Red Durango SLT+
5.9L, 4x4, 3.92 LSD, R/T wheels (Goodyear Eagle GT II 275/60/R17)