Re: Gas mileage + LSD???

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 12:57:52 EDT

Well, my trips are north east, then returning the opposite direction of
south west. Relatively flat ground. It's in south western Ontario, very
flat area.
And at 70 mph, it's 13-14 in both directions. I've tried with the tailgate
down and no difference. I'm very seriously thinking about a tonneau, but
i'll be trading this truck back in to get a quad cab in about 2 years, so i
think i'll get a soft tonneau to save money.
I'm outta work now, so maybe i will take it into the dealer and spend all my
time there. :)
I'm pretty sure that they'll just say that it's "within spec" and send me on
my way, but i got lots of time on my hands so i'll probably try it out.

Frank WJ