Re: Gas mileage + LSD???

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 13:09:05 EDT

I agree with what you've said here Bob. But what we're trying to figure out
is why such a big difference in mileage from two basically identical trucks.
  Although mine's an auto and Rick has a manual--but that doesn't really
take effect on the highway since we just stick 'er in cruise.
This is about 4-5 mpg difference, and all highway, so the warming of the
engine doesn't play a role.
I think what it's gonna come down to is just the fact that the manufacturing
process is not as exact as it should be. That's probably why my tranny went
after 3 days as well. But i have no idea if the replacement tranny would
have anything to do with my brutal mileage???
Ah well, the debate rages on!!!!!

Frank WJ