my next mods ?

From: dakota 318 4x4 (dak3184x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 18:23:01 EDT

ok guys need your opinions on one of my next mods.
this tuesday i going to order a viper torque converter
and have a few more dollars left,should i get a mopar puter
or a magnum express ss throttle body what would go better
with my mods i already have

                tanks, don
donald gianetti jr,glen burnie MD
99 rc 318 4x4 auto(3:92)lsd,loaded:k&n-gen2,bassani exhaust,
hi-flo cat,msd ignition,taylor wires,asp pulleys
(crank/alt),JBA headers & Ypipe,orbital battery,